We advise you to gain experience with the basic nerves before booking advanced courses. The more experience you have with locating nerves and their possible pathologies, the more easily you will acquire additional skills, while starting with these nerves will rather lead to frustration because of problems with producing optimal results.
We decided to start with the basic nerve course and wait for your feedback for designing the advanced courses.
In the pipeline are:
- Small branches of big nerves (including saphenous nerve, digital nerves, deep branch ulnar nerve, saphene nerve and others)
- Nerves of head and neck (including facial nerve, spinal accessory nerve, greater occipital nerve and others)
- Brachial plexus
- Nerves of the upper extremity (including long thoracic nerve, suprascapular nerve, musculocutaneous nerve and others)
- Nerves of the lower extremity (including femoral nerve, femoral cutaneous lateral nerve, sciatic nerve and others)
- Nerves of the trunk (including intercostal nerves, ilioinguinal and iliohypogastric nerve and others)